Please note: Subscription for this course ends six months from date of purchase.
HACCP is a global food safety requirement for assessing, mitigating, and controlling food safety hazards across the spectrum of food production. Develop a better understanding of HACCP principles and learn industry best practices in our newly updated online HACCP training. This course provides all the information needed to research, write, and maintain a robust and effective HACCP plan from ‘soup to nuts’ and is based on CODEX and National Advisory Committee for Microbiological Criteria for Foods (NACMCF) guidelines.
- Interactive exercises built into each module provide better understanding of practical HACCP applications and help learners build out a HACCP Plan one step at a time
- New course resource materials, including templates
- Reformatted curriculum focusing specifically on CODEX and NACMCF guidelines
- Updated format promotes ease of use for learners
- NOW Available in Spanish!
Successfully complete this online HACCP Course and receive an official certificate from the International HACCP Alliance.
Learn the benefits of a HACCP food safety program:
- Reduces the risk of food safety hazards
- Ensures you are compliant with regulatory requirements
- Increases food safety standards
- Elevates consumer confidence in your brand
- Helps reduce overall costs by decreasing product loss
- Organizes your process to produce safe food
- Provides due diligence defense in litigation
- Promotes teamwork and efficiency
- Introduction to Basic HACCP
- Prerequisite Programs
- Food Safety Hazards and Risks
- Preliminary Steps To HACCP
- Principle 1 – Conducting the Hazard Analysis
- Principle 2 – Identifying Critical Control Points
- Principles 3, 4 and 5 – Identifying Critical Limits, Monitoring, and Corrective Actions
- Principles 6 and 7 – Verifying and Documenting Your HACCP Plan and Records
- Implementing and Maintaining the HACCP Plan
Who Should Register?
Who Should Register?
Food safety professionals, especially those whose facility adheres to one of the major GFSI-approved food safety standards (SQF, BRC, FSSC 22000, and IFS) should take this course because these facilities are required to implement an effective Food Safety Plan based on CODEX HACCP requirements. Our curriculum is especially beneficial to:
- HACCP Food Safety Team Members
- Food Safety Managers
- Plant Managers
- Food Safety Team Leaders
- Quality Control Managers
- SQF Practitioners
- Line Supervisors
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Food Safety Consultants
- Senior Managers
- Production Managers
- Maintenance Managers
Recommended For You