Please note: Subscription for this course ends six months from date of purchase.
Need a HACCP certification? Complete this 6-hour online HACCP certification course to receive an official certificate from the International HACCP Alliance and become a key contributor to your facilities’ HACCP team.
- #1 online HACCP certification course developed by and taught by industry auditors
- Interactive exercises built into each module provide better understanding of practical HACCP applications and help learners build out a HACCP Plan one step at a time
- Curriculum focuses specifically on CODEX and NACMCF guidelines
- Engaging course content full of real-world examples and practical applications
- Buy a single course or multiple courses and assign them to team members through the Zosi Learning Portal
- Available in English and Spanish – your choice when you start the course
- Upon completion, you will receive an official certificate from the International HACCP Alliance.
HACCP certification is a global food safety requirement for assessing, mitigating, and controlling food safety hazards across the spectrum of food production. Develop a better understanding of HACCP principles and learn industry best practices in Zosi’s online HACCP training.
Also available: Advanced HACCP Certification, HACCP Certification for Juice & Beverage, HACCP Certification Bundle: Basic and & Advanced Courses.
Why learn with Zosi?
On-demand, high-quality courses are taught by industry experts to maximize your compliance efforts and expand your expertise. Easily work at your own pace to fulfill your training and certification needs from the comfort of your office or home. Learning has never been easier!
Learn the benefits of a HACCP food safety program:
- Learn how to reduce the risk of food safety hazards
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Increase food safety standards
- Elevate consumer confidence in your brand
- Help reduce overall costs by decreasing product loss
- Organize your process to produce safe food
- Provide due diligence defense in litigation
- Promote teamwork, consistency, and efficiency
- Reinforce a strong food safety culture
- Introduction to Basic HACCP
- Prerequisite Programs
- Food Safety Hazards and Risks
- Preliminary Steps To HACCP
- Principle 1 – Conducting the Hazard Analysis
- Principle 2 – Identifying Critical Control Points
- Principles 3, 4 and 5 – Identifying Critical Limits, Monitoring, and Corrective Actions
- Principles 6 and 7 – Verifying and Documenting Your HACCP Plan and Records
- Implementing and Maintaining the HACCP Plan
Who Should Register?
Who Should Register?
Anyone needing HACCP certification should take this course. This includes food safety professionals, especially those whose facility adheres to one of the major GFSI-approved food safety standards (SQF, BRC, FSSC 22000, and IFS), because these facilities are required to implement an effective Food Safety Plan based on CODEX HACCP requirements. Our curriculum is especially beneficial to:
- Food Safety & Quality Assurance Leaders
- SQF Practitioners
- Plant, Production, & Maintenance Managers
Recommended For You